Secret Spaces in the City Walk
- Connect with the peaceful side of the City of London
- Discover secret spaces within the City
- Qualified City of London tour guide
Book with confidence:
Welcome to the Secret Spaces in the City guided walk, where we’ll uncover some hidden gems of London’s bustling financial district. Many people believe the City of London is nothing but a concrete jungle of steel and glass, but this couldn’t be further from the truth. In fact, many secret spaces are tucked away amongst the modern skyscrapers, waiting to be discovered.
On this guided walk, we’ll take you on a journey through some of the most enchanting and unexpected spaces the City offers. From hidden gardens to secret courtyards, we’ll show you a side of the city you never knew existed.
Join us as we explore the hidden corners and secret spaces that make the City of London a truly unique and surprising destination. You’ll be amazed at what we uncover and will leave with a new appreciation for the beauty and history of this incredible city. Let’s begin!
- Start: London Wall, near Moorgate
- End: St Paul’s Cathedral
- Suitable for all age groups, but an adult must accompany all children.